Why Private Health Insurance?
Private medical insurance has many benefits over the NHS. A few of them are listed below.
- Convenience for you – plan your appointments to suit your schedule and not be restricted only to appointment dates given to you by the NHS.
- Level of care – you receive a higher quality of service when it comes to care and treatment.
- No crowded NHS queues – Official 2015 data published by The Patients Association revealed that 50,000 patients requiring common surgery waited for longer than 18 weeks.
- Support services – during your specialist care you can get emotional as well as physical support to help you through your treatment.
- Private facilities – your treatment will take place at private hospitals or with private facilities at an NHS hospital. This means no sharing with others in the wards and no over crowdedness. You also get your own private room.
- Choice of location – you can also choose your appointment location to suit your requirements.
- Keep in touch with loved ones – there are generally no restrictions on visitor hours whilst you are in care so your family and friends can visit at any time.
- Peace of mind – stress free experience without waiting to receive inpatient care and all costs involved are covered. These include operation fees, further costs from complications during treatments, prescriptions drugs and dressings.